Air Freight Forwarding
- Intermediation between airlines and exporters
(or consignees) for shipment of their air freights.
- Handling all types of cargo including perishables,
medicines, medical supplies, dangerous goods and others.
- Reservations, routes, tracking of your cargo from origin to final destination.
- Pre-alerts and confirmations of departure and arrival of shipments.
- Documentary procedures before customs and government entities.
- Acceptance of cargo in all Export Terminals.
- Air import logistics from the point of origin to delivery at the place of preference (door to door).